Sunday 15 January 2012

Welcome to the new F1 Blog.

From February we will be reporting and reviewing everything formula one related. From latest news to race reviews and of course reports from pre season testing, the time when we begin to see a pecking order or if one team has stolen a march on the rest. We already know that Lotus (formally Renault) have a device that adjusts the ride height under braking, giving them extra downforce which will of course give them an advantage. The other teams will now be in a race to get something similar. However it seems to be that each year that the teams who have an initiative device seem to progress better.

I'll be back soon with more news and opinions. As I'm not tied to any network or newspaper so my opinions will be mine alone. It means I can say how I feel about this season 2012.

Back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment