Monday 19 March 2012

What Do YOU Think?

As part of a commitment to bring you the news and views from within Formula One, we want to hear from fans of all the teams, following the first grand prix of the year in Melbourne.

We will be running an article (hopefully) later this week, featuring the views of fans from each of the teams, that's where I need your help.

I want a small (perhaps 2 or 3) write up from a supporter of each team. All you have to do is email me at info@myformulaone.com with your name, age, team supported and short viewpoint of your teams weekend. The first people who reply get theirs included.

The article will be on website and in the first issue of My Formula One magazine due out in April.

Simple as that. I look forward to your views.

Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment